What are the Abilities?
The abilities are all of the skills, talents, proficiencies, and expertise that one may have to get what they want.
J. Reese Lasley’s book, The Abilities, was published in January, 2018. The book will help you realize your abilities to achieve success, from desire to legacy. In other words, the intention for The Abilities is to help you embrace your abilities to achieve what you want and live life to the fullest. Use it to the best of your abilities.
The Abilities is a profound movement which connects like-minded individuals who are striving, constantly discovering, dreaming, earning, acting, changing, improving, reaching, empowering, surviving, hoping, loving, helping, giving, achieving and truly living. It gives people the abilities to be able to achieve whatever they want. Share your story on our blog or social media outlets with #BeAble.
To be a reliable source of guiding, supporting, teaching, coaching and helping people get what they want.
- To help people embrace their abilities to achieve their goals, create positive impacts, and leave legacies.
- To create a network of like-minded, successful individuals and organizations.
- To make a long-term positive changes in lives, organizations, and environments.
- To provide the abilities for people and organizations to reach their full life and find success.
The Fruits: Ten Ways this Book is Differentiated:
- Truth – Reese lives what he teaches.
- Honor – Built on relationships.
- Positivity – Creates opportunity and positive change.
- Integrity – Proven and reliable systematic approach.
- Life – Helps people truly live.
- Love – Reese cares, and gives people faith and hope.
- Communication – Precise and clear messages.
- Support – Always there to help you.
- Information – Diverse systems to reach the greatest number of people in the greatest way.
- Education – Brings people’s ideas to life through action.